July 2021 course is now FULL with a waitlist*.
- Registration is set up as first come, first served, until the course fills, then a waitlist begins. Be mindful of the “Registration Open Date” you see noted for the course you are interested in.
- Click the Register button below the course you want. Waitlists do not roll from course to course.
- Create a username and password. (Select Login in the upper right corner of the page.) You will need to be logged in to cart and purchase your course.
- Payment in full is due upon registration. Once you have paid, please sign the electronic service terms and you will then want to request your official transcripts be sent over to us.
- If you have registered and paid, you are in the course, pending receipt of the transcript. *Prior to the course start date.
- If the course is full and you want to waitlist, you would log in as noted above and return to the course. You’ll see verbiage on adding to the waitlist. If, instead, you are seeing verbiage on an access code needed, the waitlist is paused as we are filling a spot that had opened up. You will be unable to waitlist until the course is again full and waitlist verbiage has returned. Check back.
*The immersive experience is a required component of the course. You must be able to attend each of the four full days. (8:00-5:30 p.m. CT)
Please note, you can find the course’s full schedule by clicking the register button under the specific course. The course schedule is attached within the “program” tab. Please email MCWCTP@mayo.edu if you have questions.
Additional Opportunities for Alumni:
Continuing Education Credit Webinars
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 10:00-11:30 am CT
Credits: 1.5 CE credits
Exploring Weight Management Practices with Dr. Donald Hensrud
In your role as a wellness coach, you have the honor to support individuals who are working through behavior changes which may include weight management. In this webinar, you will be able to learn from Dr. Donald Hensrud, a consultant at Mayo Clinic, on practices surrounding weight management and explore some case studies.
Upon completion of the webinar the coach will be able to:
- Describe background information on obesity including classification, prevalence and trends, contributing factors, and health complications
- Describe an assessment process for obesity
- Identify diet and physical activity treatment options for obesity
- Identify specific strategies that can be employed to encourage safe and effective weight loss
To sign up: Call 507-422-5140. Registration will close at 5:00 pm CT on May 7th 2021.
Questions about this offering, please email: MCWCTP@mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic- National Exam Prep Webinar Series
Is your next step the National Coaching Exam this summer? Join the Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach Training Program for a 3-session webinar series. These sessions will provide a review of the core competencies as spelled out in the NBHWC content outline: Coaching Structure, Coaching Process, Health & Wellness and Ethics. Summary notes for each webinar will be provided. Let us help you reach your professional coaching goals of national credentialing! Attendees receive 3 CEU credits upon completion. Cost: $150. For more information or to register, contact 507-293-2933. Questions? Email: MCWCTP@mayo.edu
Are you interested in taking your coaching skills to the next level? Mentor Coaching is open to graduates who have completed the Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach Training Program. This opportunity allows you to work one-on-one with a Nationally Board Certified- Health and Wellness Coach of the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program. In three, one-hour sessions, experience practical coaching, discuss and brainstorm strategies pertaining to specific coach situations or submit audio for your coach to review and provide feedback. For additional information or to register, contact the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program, 507-422-5140. Questions? Email: MCWCTP@mayo.edu