- Registration is set up as first come, first served, until the course fills, then a waitlist begins. Be mindful of the “Registration Open Date” you see noted for the course you are interested in. That date, at 8:00 a.m. CT is when the registration link will open.
- Click the Register button below the course you want. Waitlists do not roll from course to course.
- Create a username and password. (Select Login in the upper right corner of the page.) You will need to be logged in to cart and purchase your course.
- Payment in full is due upon registration. Once you have paid, please sign the electronic service terms and you will then want to request your official transcripts be sent over to us.
- If you have registered and paid, you are in the course, pending receipt of the transcript prior to the course start date.
*The immersive experience is a required component of the course. You must be able to attend each of the four full days. (8:00-5:30 p.m. CT)
Please note, you can find the course’s full schedule by clicking the register button under the specific course. The course schedule is found within the “program” tab once the course is open. Please email MCWCTP@mayo.edu if you have questions.
Additional Opportunities for Alumni:
Mayo Clinic- National Exam Prep Webinar Series
Is your next step the National Coaching Exam this summer? Join the Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach Training Program for a 3-session webinar series. These sessions will provide a review of the core competencies as spelled out in the NBHWC content outline: Coaching Structure, Coaching Process, Health & Wellness and Ethics. Summary notes for each webinar will be provided. Let us help you reach your professional coaching goals of national credentialing! Attendees receive 3 CEU credits upon completion. Cost: $150. For more information or to register, contact 507-422-5140. Questions? Email: MCWCTP@mayo.edu
April 2022 Series:
Wednesday, March 30th, April 6th, April 13th (12-1pm CST)
Registration is open until the Monday, March 28, 2022– the Monday before the first session date. This opportunity is only open to alumni of the MCWCTP.
Continuing Education Credit Webinars
Stay tuned for upcoming offerings!
Are you interested in taking your coaching skills to the next level? Mentor Coaching is open to graduates who have completed the Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach Training Program. This opportunity allows you to work one-on-one with a Nationally Board Certified- Health and Wellness Coach of the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program. In three, one-hour sessions, experience practical coaching, discuss and brainstorm strategies pertaining to specific coach situations or submit audio for your coach to review and provide feedback. Cost: $300
For additional information, contact the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program, 507-422-5140. Questions? Email: MCWCTP@mayo.edu